Midi Keyboard Not Visible in Impact Soundworks Pedal Steel

KenWhite209
KenWhite209 Member Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2022 in Kontakt

I'm using Impact Soundworks Pedal Steel. I can't see the keyboard interface below. I see the Console but not the keyboard which should be under the tab Pedal Steel. It's working because I can hear it and see the sound bars. It's also working with GarageBand.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

If you are referring to the Kontakt Virtual KB, either open the Workspace Menu and select “Keyboard” or press the F3 key.

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Works here, although the <Edit> shortcut in my version is CTRL+3 (when loaded in Komplete Kontrol), @Blindeddie is correct, it is the Kontakt virtual keyboard, F3.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

If you are referring to the Kontakt Virtual KB, either open the Workspace Menu and select “Keyboard” or press the F3 key.

• KenWhite209

Hello Blindeddie. Thanks for the quick reply. No, I'm using a Yamaha keyboard.

• Blindeddie

I went to the website and the Instrument itself does not have a KB but in the vids it is the Kontakt Virtual KB... can you post a screenshot of where you saw a KB in the instrument?

• KenWhite209

Here you go. An image from their manual and a demo. I've seen the keyboard in other demos on YouTube.

• Blindeddie

That "is" the Kontakt Virtual Keyboard...follow my instructions above to make it visible...

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Works here, although the <Edit> shortcut in my version is CTRL+3 (when loaded in Komplete Kontrol), @Blindeddie is correct, it is the Kontakt virtual keyboard, F3.

• KenWhite209

Bingo! Thanks guys.