half price TRAKTOR PRO Plus

ROB-IMPACT
ROB-IMPACT Member Posts: 3 Member

hi wondered if anyone can advise , about to sign up for the year on pro plus , advert says £22 for year if iSign up before sept 1 , when I add to basket it says £44 is there a promo code

Best Answer

• Friedemann_NI
    Friedemann_NI Product Team Posts: 72 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi all - there has been an issue with the technical setup of the discount until Friday morning 9:25am.

About 70 users got charged the full amount.

All should be now have received a 50% refund and an email.

In case you haven't received any refund email, please contact order support. We apologise for this hick-up.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited August 2022

The discount should be applied automatically, according to Kaiwan_NI:

Better follow that thread for updates 🙂

• ROB-IMPACT

thank you @Monochrome much appreciated

• Jason Brauer
    Jason Brauer Member Posts: 4 Member

Just subscribed, got charged $64.00

WTF

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2022

The discount isn't being applied at checkout, I tried... for science :) Got all the way to the very last screen where you accept terms and pay (with card details filled in and everything), and it still shows € 49,- so that's what it would charge me. (If I wanted to subscribe, which I don't.)

• djshaiguy
    djshaiguy Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi. I came here to ask the same question. It's saying that it will charge me £44 for the year at the final stage of payment. Please advise on how to get the advertised half-price deal. Best wishes, Shai.

• Chad-E-Ose
    Chad-E-Ose Member Posts: 1 Member

HI Same problem!! Hope it's fixed before the deadline!! Perhaps a rain check could be a possibility?!?

• Franz Navas
    Franz Navas Member Posts: 3 Member

Same issue

• JaviMoraga
    JaviMoraga Member Posts: 1 Member

same issue

• Friedemann_NI
    Friedemann_NI Product Team Posts: 72 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi all - there has been an issue with the technical setup of the discount until Friday morning 9:25am.

About 70 users got charged the full amount.

All should be now have received a 50% refund and an email.

In case you haven't received any refund email, please contact order support. We apologise for this hick-up.

• victorp.sg
    victorp.sg Member Posts: 63 Helper

Does this limited period 50% discount extend or replace the Pro Plus Beta limited period free subscription?

• Aleix Jiménez
    Aleix Jiménez Member Posts: 72 Advisor

Good afternoon @Friedemann_NI

I believe there is an issue with the email sent automatically after subscribing to the yearly Traktor Pro Plus subscription that might confuse some people, since it says it’s a 365 day trial (which is not, since you’ve already paid upfront), and there is no “Trial end date”. Check the attached picture for details about what I’m saying :)

Not sure if by trial it means that, after the first year, we’ll be charged the full amount or stick with the discounted price, but I’d suggest updating the email template and/or providing more details about the “trial” concept :)

The rest looks good, I’ve been charged upfront the whole year (correct amount with the discounted price), the subscription has been activated succesfully and appears correctly on Native Access (2.3) and Traktor Pro after installing it.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Aleix Jiménez this might be because you've participated in a beta test before. We're looking into this, thanks for reporting!

• ROB-IMPACT

All good now sorted

• renegadebliss
    renegadebliss Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

What price does the £22 for year renew for? 22 or 44

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@victorp.sg we can extend it for you. 🙂 I'll DM you with more details.