Traktor Pro 3 Problems and Crash

junpy93
junpy93 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi everyone, I am having problems with using traktor pro 3. I have recently purchased traktor s4 mk3 and while using the software the system crashes.

The problems that occur are the following:

1. Crash when starting the software;

2. Songs that jerk while playing until they are completely blocked;

As for point 1, I tried to follow the guide on the NI website, which states that the problem could be due to the settings file or the collections file. In fact, deleting the files the software resumes, however I do not explain why I have to perform this procedure every time. The tracks loaded in the collections files are in .wav format, so even the use of mp3val loses sense.

As for point 2 instead, I tried to change the settings related to the sound card. First I installed the driver executable related to Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3. Later I played with the shared mode, with the change of sampling frequency, with the delay relative to the USB, with the number of samples, however occasionally it continues to give me problems during the execution of a set.

If anyone can help me out I would be really grateful.

Tagged:

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @junpy93, have you contacted our support already? If you manage to get the crash logs, our team should be able to look into it and help you.

You can contact us using this form: https://bit.ly/n1trakt

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @junpy93 I saw you haven't contacted our support team yet. Feel free to get in touch whenever you have time so we can have a closer look. Meanwhile, please make sure you:

• Deactivate Firewalls and Antivirus programs
    • Installed all of the latest Windows updates
    • Installed the latest graphic card drivers
    • If you have two monitors connected, please try to unplug one of them