Maschine+ Midi cc

Manish
Manish Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 2022 in Maschine

Where can i find the 'cc' numbers of the group macro's?

i want to modulate a group fx with external gear.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Manish Unfortunately assigning CC from the M+ by itself is not possible. I haven't tried this yet but someone suggested to create a Macro, Midi learn it in the Maschine desktop software on your computer, then save the sound and import in your Maschine Plus. I will try this when I get to my Maschine Plus. No guarantee that it will work at the moment. Anyone tried that out?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Manish Unfortunately assigning CC from the M+ by itself is not possible. I haven't tried this yet but someone suggested to create a Macro, Midi learn it in the Maschine desktop software on your computer, then save the sound and import in your Maschine Plus. I will try this when I get to my Maschine Plus. No guarantee that it will work at the moment. Anyone tried that out?

• Styles01
    Styles01 Member Posts: 26 Member

tried the above, I can't get it to work as described.

• jolly Dodger
    jolly Dodger Member Posts: 54 Member

I've tried this too - followed the multi-sound module instructions and I can't get groups to have external CC control. sounds yes, groups no.

• jolly Dodger
    jolly Dodger Member Posts: 54 Member
    edited April 2023

doh - it does work but the instructions are wrong. They tell you to start on sounds not group, and that did not work for me.

to get ccMacros on groups....

on the desktop application select group > then in group select a sound/pad (it doesn't seam to matter which pad - I stacked all the CC on sound1), and the add the cc macro. Then save the group and transfer.