3 months beatport link not working

Tellmeaboutit123
Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

As title says when code is submitted it says “this coupon is only valid for beatport link”

is this because the beta needs to go full public first?

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 995 Guru

Still getting the same result. When is this going to be fixed?

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

I got 3 months basic beatport and not pro as Traktor have said we would. Maybe that’s all it is but all the same I was looking foreword to testing the locker feature.

• PK The DJ
    edited August 2022

Quoted from the email I received July 27th:

"unlock Beatport’s Professional tier"

Would anyone from NI care to comment? @Matt_NI etc

It also says the same thing on the new page here:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/traktor/traktor-pro-plus/

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @PK The DJ @Tellmeaboutit123 it should be an advanced tier, not professional tier. Sorry for the wrong info on the page. We'll correct that. Can you please try with the advanced tier and let me know if it works for you?

• Jay.Dub
    Jay.Dub Member Posts: 12 Member

Hi, it's not clear to me where I get the 3 months from, I have no code, no links, etc. But I have subscribed to Traktor Pro Plus... have I missed something?

• PK The DJ

@Kaiwan_NI Yes the advanced tier accepts the code. Thanks!

• maccwerk
    maccwerk Member Posts: 3 Member

Same as jay.dub above…I did the annual subscription, but got no code, confirmation, etc. about any Beatport promo.

• dannravv
    dannravv Member Posts: 3 Member

same as above, paid for the annual sub with pro plus and nothing for Beatport or beat source. help!

• PK The DJ

@Kaiwan_NI Scratch that - Beatport have billed me for £12.76 so it seems the code did not work.

• Kaiwan_NI

@PK The DJ Did the code get accepted on the checkout page and the discount was applied before the payment was processed?

• Kaiwan_NI

Hi @Jay.Dub @dannravv if you haven't received a code in a separate email, please get in touch with our support team directly so we can give you the code: https://bit.ly/n1trakt

• PK The DJ
    edited August 2022

@Kaiwan_NI I entered the code then pressed the green button, and it just subscribed me.

Previously with the same steps on the Pro option (as NI said the code was for Pro) it would reject the code, so I assumed it had worked correctly this time.

Anyway I contacted Beatport and they've asked for the code.

• PK The DJ

UPDATE: Beatport have told me that the code is for NEW SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - something which Native Instruments failed to mention.

If you're not new to Beatport and/or Beatsource, you will be charged. No "three months free access".

• Kaiwan_NI

@PK The DJ So sorry for this. I've let the team know now.