FM8 common problem.

M7Zcompose
M7Zcompose Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 2022 in Massive X & Synths

Hello everyone. I am wondering about an old problem, wich is that while doin some x y morphing the Poly-setting keeps changing, while creating new patches is there a way to avoid this old problem.. would be nice if you atleast could find a way o dealing with this

REGARDS. Marcus K Sala Sweden

Tagged:

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

Hey Marcus, could you elaborate ? I couldn't reproduce the issue and couldn't find that in our bug database. If you can explain step by step the events leading to the issue, include screenshots, or even better a video would be great to see what's happening, your operating system would also help.

• Friede
    Friede Member Posts: 13 Member

I couldn't reproduce either.

I just wouldn't count on bugs being fixed in FM8, since there are some issues, which haven't been addressed for a long time now, like deleting nodes in the envelopes has stopped working (a new one always appears), or bypassing X and Y has no indicator so there's no possibility to see. I'm afraid the project isn't maintained anymore, or those things would have been taken care of in the meantime.

Only updates in the last years seem to fix komplete integration, new mac OS version and stuff like that.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @M7Zcompose, any news with your issue? 👀