Routing the Guitar Rig 5 output to Zoom meeting

BSA
BSA Member Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hello Everyone.

I couldn't find a solution that, while i am playing Guitar Rig with some effects i want all people to hear this sound in Zoom meeting. but no one hear the Guitar Rig. They hear just clean signal.

Also I dont know how to record my video while playing on Guitar rig. Because while recording the video guitar rig does not heard. Video player record the clean signal again.

I think something wrong with guitar rig output. I Hear the effects but trouble with routing.

If someone will advise to solve this i will appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You would need Virtual Audio routing software like VoiceMeeter (its like a virtual audio Cable) that would allow you to route the output of GR to Zooms audio input.

• BSA
    Answer ✓

Thank you so much for kind advises.

i downloaded and installed the voicemeteer. Still getting clean signal I think I have to try different routing options.

I really wonder how guitarists play good quality distortion while recording cam together.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You would need Virtual Audio routing software like VoiceMeeter (its like a virtual audio Cable) that would allow you to route the output of GR to Zooms audio input.

• BSA
    Answer ✓

Thank you so much for kind advises.

i downloaded and installed the voicemeteer. Still getting clean signal I think I have to try different routing options.

I really wonder how guitarists play good quality distortion while recording cam together.