I’ve subscribed but I still don’t have access to PRO Plus features

Sacco Naz
Sacco Naz Member Posts: 125 Advisor

Hi I installed NA 2 and clicked on "SUBSCRIPTIONS" installed and then opened Traktor...but it's the same "old" Traktor....not "Pro Plus"

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 998 Guru
    edited July 2022

I think there's something wrong with the installation process (via Native Access).

After seeing your post, I downloaded and installed the beta directly, which is 478MB - then ran it and subscribed via the Help menu in the beta itself.

That gave me the Subscriptions listing in Native Access, with TPP shown as being 7MB (normal Traktor is over 700MB). Clicking 'install' has resulted in a Traktor Pro Plus folder being created, but no software within it.

If I click 'reinstall' it says download failed 😬

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 227 Pro

Which pro features are you expecting to see?

• PK The DJ
    edited July 2022

The software itself should say Traktor Pro Plus (top left) so I don't think it can be installed via Native Access. Sacco Naz will have to download the beta zip file directly.

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/4318/beta-3-6-0-316-uploaded/p1

• Sacco Naz

Oh you're right... Thank!

It wasn't clear on the website that you have to run the Beta... It just said:

All available Plus features will be unlocked instantly in your TRAKTOR PRO 3 software. Just open Native Access 2, and install TRAKTOR PRO Plus under the ‘subscription’ tab. This installation will unlock the Plus features in your copy of TRAKTOR PRO. There will be 3-4 new features released through the subscription model each year and beta testing will continue to take place before each release...

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/traktor/traktor-pro-plus/

• Sacco Naz
  • Sacco Naz

Ok I Installed the Beta but only the Ozone feature was there... not the Pattern Player.... furthermore...although all the playlists were there...they were all empty... somehow the tracks that were in the playlists didn't arrive... tired importing the settings but nothing...

I don't think the beta is worth the time at this point

Thanks for all the help!

• adrenal
    adrenal Member Posts: 13 Member

pattern player is not a feature for this beta.

• M0rPhEuS
    M0rPhEuS Member Posts: 5 Member

important, when you subscribe, you have to find the serial number of Traktor Pro Plus in "My products and serials" and put it in native access "add a serial", otherwise it won't activate.

• AudiFreq
    AudiFreq Member Posts: 20 Member

I have the same issue, support has been looking into it for over a week

• M0rPhEuS
    M0rPhEuS Member Posts: 5 Member

I have the same problem. I installed NA 2 and clicked on "SUBSCRIPTIONS" installed and then opened Traktor...but it's the same "old" Traktor....not "Pro Plus"

• PK The DJ

Please read the earlier comments in this thread...

• Sacco Naz

Yeah apparently you have to use the Beta version... I tried this but it mess-up my playlists...

The playlists were there but there were no TRACKS in the PLAYLISTS....

I tired reimporting the TSI files and the NML files but the TRACKS in the PLAYLISTS would not populate....

So I gave up... Uninstalled the Beta and went back to TRAKTOR PRO....

It was a shame because was looking forward to experimenting with PRO PLU but not without the MUISC FILES in the PLAYLISTS....

Did your PLAYLISTS transfer successfully?

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Sacco Naz this might be worth reporting as a bug. Can you report this in the bug section so we can look into it?

• Benoit Tetreault
    Benoit Tetreault Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Let us know when it's working correctly.

I can't loose all my playlists ...

• Sacco Naz

Yes apparently it might be because my music files are on an external HD...