Use traktor 2 on Macbook pro early 2011

Jamesy
Jamesy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi there,

I have a Macbook pro 13" early 2011 and I use a Control S4 with Traktor 2.

I have to change the motherboard of my Macbook pro and traktor no longer recognizes my this new card. When I click on the link nothing happens.

The proposed updates are no longer supported by my operating system.

How to do?

thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamesy Traktor Pro 2 is not compatible with macOS 10.15 or higher. I see that you've been in touch with our support team already. Keep us updated on how it goes.

Answers

• softigger
    softigger Member Posts: 5 Member

I think that in this situation it is better to try to install an older version of the program.

• Jamesy
    Jamesy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello

I have to uninstall virtual dj before changing motherboard then reinstall with older version. Am I going to lose all my history, music analysis and cue points? 

Where can I download an earlier version?

Thank you so much for your help.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

What OS do you have installed on your mac? Should be all good with High Sierra.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamesy Traktor Pro 2 is not compatible with macOS 10.15 or higher. I see that you've been in touch with our support team already. Keep us updated on how it goes.

• Sebastian.G
    Sebastian.G Member Posts: 17 Member

You have to go back to maverick or see high sierra...I have a 2011 I7 with high sierra, and traktor pro 3, + audio 8 + Kontrol X1 + F1 + djm 900 nexus 2 + hid 2000 nexus 2/3000.. everything works great

• LDIV
    LDIV Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

I am running high sierra on a MacBook Air 2011 i5, using Traktor Scratch Pro and Pro 3 but when I plug my D2 or F1 it doesn’t turn on, lightshow at first plug then nothing follows, I placed .tsi still doesn’t work, I feel it can’t power the F1 and D2 but the D2 is running on its own power supply, I need help for the Holiday set up, TIA