[NKS] Freelance Soundlabs 3rd Party NKS Libraries for Komplete Kontrol / Maschine

Comments

• UrbanEric
    UrbanEric Member Posts: 6 Member

I simply cannot be happier and more grateful for all of your work.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

I simply cannot be happier and more grateful for all of your work.

Cheers.

Email Trouble Currently

I currently have an issue with my email for my site, this is due to switching email servers but this should hopefully be resolved within the next 24 hours which I will update on. Any mail that was sent in the last 24 hours I have not received.

If anyone has been trying to contact me just PM me via This link

• JesterMgee
    edited July 2022

Email is working again

• Home Studio
    Home Studio Member Posts: 51 Member

Can we hope the SEM version of GForce ?

• JesterMgee
    edited July 2022

Can we hope the SEM version of GForce ?

Yes it is coming soon.

I am currently working on library updates, going through and deleting wrong or redundant tagging over all libraries, updating, updating libraries with missing presets, updating some artwork etc. It's a mammoth task but one that has been put off far too long. The updates will be purely optional, nothing that is a "must" to update, more for users that prefer cleaner tags and stuff.

So in August, not sure there will be any actual releases as i'm trying to get all that done, then I have to reupload every library and update every page with some new info. ugh....

• Home Studio

Thank you.

• JesterMgee
    edited August 2022

August Update News

For the last month I have been working on updating all NKS libraries to address some mistakes and errors in tagging that has accumulated over the years. This has been a pretty big task given the hundreds of libraries and many hundreds of thousands of files to work through.

This pass fixes tagging mistakes such as incorrect tags, placeholder tags and many non-NKS standard tags (tho I am keeping my custom Arp / Sequence tagging!)

The focus of this is to just clean up the library tagging and set a new clean starting point again moving forward.

This is an OPTIONAL update for users as this requires downloading all your libraries and updating them manually if you want the latest changes but 99% of this applies to just fixing tagging in some affected libraries.

To help track all of these updates I have set a new base version for ALL libraries to 2.6.0. If you have v2.6.0 (or later) of a library you can be assured it is up to date as of July 2022.

You can check your library version by selecting a preset from your instrument library and checking the properties tab in the NKS browser:

A full rundown on this update along with a list of all the updates done in each library and how you can update your libraries if you wish (it is optional) can be found on this page:

I have not had a chance to work on any new libraries as this is something I have needed to do for some time and it was an overwhelming amount of work so this month is simply updates.

Other Updates

In addition to the tagging updates there have been a few other things updated also:

Air Music AIEP Bundles

Air Music have now released 3 collections (previously they offered the AIEP3 collection which was the same as "select") which you can either get via subscription or a 1 time purchase. We now have NKS bundles that cover browsing the instruments in these collections

Cherry Audio Minimode Updated to Miniverse

Not long after the latest Minimode synth was released from CherryAudio they changed the name to Miniverse. This has been updated now and you can download this in your account to update the artwork/database files and preset files for this change

Plugin Alliance / DS Thorn

The DS Thorn plugin was picked up by PA some time ago for exclusive distribution meaning the vendor name changed from DS Audio to Plugin Alliance. I have updated the image/database files with new better quality logos and to reflect this change. The new library includes database files for BOTH releases just in case some users still have the DS Audio release.

Along with this I have also included 3 additional expansions which are included with the Plugin Alliance release.

Added Preset Library Count to Product Pages

This is mainly to help out visually impaired users that use my website as a way to look for new NKS enabled instruments. A suggestion came through asking if I could list how many presets were available so users could get an idea of how big an instrument may be so I have added this information to pages where appropriate. You swill find this info now under the "Compatibility" list at the top of the page where I have also made it clearer that all NKS libraries currently support 64bit VST2 only.

• Home Studio

Big Job man ! Thank you...

• paulyminogue
    paulyminogue Member Posts: 71 Member

Hello Jason,

do you think in the near Future UVI`s "Soul Drums" and "Mission 6" is comming?

Many Greetings and thx for you Work!! :)

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,605 Expert

OK so I need to download them all again, so can you please get rid of this 'You have reached the limit of downloads allowed'.

• JesterMgee

There is no download limit, it’s some kind of bug that happens if you download too much at a time. Please download some and if it occurs try again a little later. I know it’s a pain but there’s nothing I can do unless I move the site to a faster server with the space I need that will be about $2500 a year so not possible to do.

• Kymeia

Actually it's still working for most things except some of the Omnisphere Third party libraries - but I'm wondering if they have been updated with everything else now anyway as the download page shows various dates for last version?

• JesterMgee
    edited August 2022

Everything has been updated, I may have not updated the pages. There are over 500 pages with version numbers on them and it's a tough challenge to do global updates like this.... literally months of hard and laborious work.

Should be no difference between any download but the site has some issues due to it running off a budget slow shared server, if too many people are on it and too many downloads (because the 90+GB of downloads are all served from it too) then the site has problems with timing for authentication causing the issue of being logged out tho you are logged in and also sometimes it now seems to affect the download limit message, often leaving things for 30 minutes has things working again.

If you find a specific download not working correctly let me know specifically which one. Also, which pages do not yet have the versioning updated?

• Kymeia
    edited August 2022

It's just a few of the Spectrasonics third party ones that have different dates (I think one was June - tbh may have been a typo? - all VSP ones still show May 2019) - perfectly understandable. I was struggling with some getting that error but have logged in just now after leaving it overnight and am able to dl them now, thanks

• JesterMgee

Hopefully these will be done within the next month or 2