How to get out of the "Maschine+ boots to update screen" issue?

Adrian Be
Adrian Be Member Posts: 3 Member

My Maschine+ boots to the update screen. From there I can try to update but it then says "No updates have been found". Other options are "Shut Down" or "Restart". When I restart or switch it on after shutting it down it boots to the update screen again. So I am stuck on the update screen. How to get this solved? I heard there is a file which needs to be put on the sd card and then it should be working again. Who can provide me with this file? Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Adrian Be
    Answer ✓

I just contacted NI and they provided me with a file I will now try out. Thanks.

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert
    edited June 2022

Best to contact support via support wizard or online chat.

What did you do before this happened?

Did you already try to apply the available firmware 0.1.9 and software 1.4 updates?

• Adrian Be
    Answer ✓

I just contacted NI and they provided me with a file I will now try out. Thanks.

• Adrian Be

I had to contact NI support, they provided me with a file to reinstall the maschine.

• Provesimusic
    Provesimusic Member Posts: 3 Member

My Maschine+ boots to the update screen. From there I can try to update but it then says "No updates have been found". Other options are "Shut Down" or "Restart". When I restart or switch it on after shutting it down it boots to the update screen again. So I am stuck on the update screen. How to get this solved? I heard there is a file which needs to be put on the sd card and then it should be working again. Who can provide me with this file? Thanks!

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert

As stated above. Contact NI support via support wizard or online chat.

The NI Support Team cannot is not frequenting this forum.