get MIDI out of Blocks Ensemble?

killmaster
killmaster Member Posts: 11 Member
edited August 2022 in Reaktor

I am using LPGifier and trying to figure out how to send it's MIDI out of Reaktor. This may be a very basic question, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks for any help!

Greg K.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• killmaster
    Answer ✓

I figured it out. I just added a MIDI Out block and hooked op the Out Logic to Pitch and Gate Logic to Gate and the sequence on my 0-Coast is following the audio!

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited August 2022

Hi Greg, LPG is a filter for audio IMHO not for MIDI. Or I'm really wrong?

• killmaster

Hi Paule! It is primarily, but the midi it outputs is really interesting. It uses the XYS Block which is like the Make Noise Rene module so I'm really interested in using it to run my external hardware synth with the same notes.

I guess it's kind of a generic question. How do I send MIDI out of Reaktor with Block Ensembles or Racks that generate MIDI? Probaby a better question.

• killmaster
    Answer ✓

I figured it out. I just added a MIDI Out block and hooked op the Out Logic to Pitch and Gate Logic to Gate and the sequence on my 0-Coast is following the audio!

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro

There is a connectivity tab on the left where you can configure Midi out settings...do you mean that?

Or do you need cv2midi blocks?

• killmaster

I wasn't able to do it in the tab so I had to import a MIDI Out block from Library->Blocks->Util