Is it possible to have the velocity knob default to 0% to volume?

the4man
the4man Member Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2022 in Battery 4

95% of the time when I am auditioning kits I need the velocity to be max so the samples play back at full volume. I realize that I can select all cells and change them manually all at once but is there a way that the default is 0% to volume instead? It’s getting old loading a kit and automatically having to change the velocity manually every time.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Well, there is no way to make changes to the default blank Battery kit but you can create a template where all cells have 0% velocity to volume and save the kit as a default template, recall that template whenever you need it. I made a small video:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Well, there is no way to make changes to the default blank Battery kit but you can create a template where all cells have 0% velocity to volume and save the kit as a default template, recall that template whenever you need it. I made a small video:

• the4man
    the4man Member Posts: 2 Member

Thanks for the taking the time to make that video. It's helpful for sure but I wish there was a button on the velocity GUI that said "all cells" that would allow a global change when loading new kits from the library. Just a picky workflow improvement but it would be so easy to implement in the Battery source code.

• Jeremy_NI

Yes, I understand, I will forward your comments to the developer, but It's unlikely that it's adressed in a near future.