Loading my old Abbey Road 60s Drums into my new Mac mini

Manumob
Manumob Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Native Access

Hi everyone,

After 15 years I finally retired my old mac book pro and bough a mac mini M1. I'm trying to install (and update) my Abbey Road 60s Drums, but it won't run. I already installed Kontakt 6 and Native access, but I can't make it work.

Any advice?

Kind regards

Manuel

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Manumob Abbey Road 60s Drums was replaced by Abbey Road 60s Drummer years ago, the old one might not be fully operational on newer operating systems. For this reason we added a 60s Drummer licence to your account, it's a NFR licence, the only limitation is that you can't resell it. Please also note that Kontakt is not yet supported on M1 computers, even in Rosetta mode, it might also be the issue here.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

You need to be more specific about the problem…

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 211 Advisor

Are you launching with rosetta, or?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Manumob Abbey Road 60s Drums was replaced by Abbey Road 60s Drummer years ago, the old one might not be fully operational on newer operating systems. For this reason we added a 60s Drummer licence to your account, it's a NFR licence, the only limitation is that you can't resell it. Please also note that Kontakt is not yet supported on M1 computers, even in Rosetta mode, it might also be the issue here.