How to get KOMPLETE START to obtain items not in Komplete 13

mikenz
mikenz Member Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2022 in Komplete General

Had the email promoting KOMPLETE START and thought i would be able to obtain the few installations missing from the KOMPLETE 13 I have installed. I have deleted cookies and relogged in several times to press the download button then opened Native Access expecting it to turnup in the available area but so far no luck. Can anyone explain what I need to do? Thanks in advance from a noobie

Best Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

What exactly are you missing? Since you own KOMPLETE 13 already, you should have everything that START (the free entry-level version) offers.

Not all products are shown in Native Access as some can be part of the KONTAKT / REAKTOR Factory Selections.

See this page for an overview:

Basically, "Instruments such as LAZERBASS, CARBON 2, SPACE DRONE, NEWSCOOL are part of the REAKTOR FACTORY SELECTION Library and are accessible through the REAKTOR 6 PLAYER. Instruments such as WORLD, BAND, VINTAGE, URBAN BEATS are part of the KONTAKT FACTORY SELECTION Library and are accessible through the KONTAKT PLAYER".

• mikenz
    Answer ✓

Monochrome - Thank you for your full and clear explanation the Reaktor selections are what I am missing

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

What exactly are you missing? Since you own KOMPLETE 13 already, you should have everything that START (the free entry-level version) offers.

Not all products are shown in Native Access as some can be part of the KONTAKT / REAKTOR Factory Selections.

See this page for an overview:

Basically, "Instruments such as LAZERBASS, CARBON 2, SPACE DRONE, NEWSCOOL are part of the REAKTOR FACTORY SELECTION Library and are accessible through the REAKTOR 6 PLAYER. Instruments such as WORLD, BAND, VINTAGE, URBAN BEATS are part of the KONTAKT FACTORY SELECTION Library and are accessible through the KONTAKT PLAYER".

• mikenz
    Answer ✓

Monochrome - Thank you for your full and clear explanation the Reaktor selections are what I am missing

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey, Reaktor Factory Selection R2 is actually bundled in Komplete 13 as well