Does anyone know how to get support to respond?

billpatrick
billpatrick Member Posts: 4 Member

Hello, 11 months ago, I purchased a Komplete Kontrol S88 MKII. It had a defective key, so I opened a case and an RMA was created. 9 months later, the replacement arrived. Only, it was in worse shape. I can submit requests on the support page, but there's non case number or email confirmation.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,631 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @billpatrick I checked in our system, I can see you submitted a request on december 28th and got no reply. Terribly sorry about that, I'll ping my colleagues and try to know what happened here. You should hear back from them today.

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Welcome to the forums, sorry to hear about that nasty experience. Well, there are NI staffers roaming this forum and getting their attention can sometimes speed things up. However, an obvious question: where did you buy the Komplete Kontrol? Directly from the NI website or another source? Sorry for what might be considered an obvious question but I don't want to assume anything.

• billpatrick
    billpatrick Member Posts: 4 Member

Oh, no worries. I bought the S88 from a known online retailer. At this point, I'm content with the one I have (had a bad low A, but something I can live with based on the current supply issues and turnaround time). But I have an extra S88 (with a sticky middle G) that I don't need and can't get support to respond about it. If I don't hear from them. I'll just try to repair it myself and trade it or something. IDK.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,631 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @billpatrick I checked in our system, I can see you submitted a request on december 28th and got no reply. Terribly sorry about that, I'll ping my colleagues and try to know what happened here. You should hear back from them today.