Is the native instruments US site broken?

synchronizerman
synchronizerman Member Posts: 13 Member

There's no category for website-related issues, so I am just using the native access category.

Recently, whenever I log into my account on the Native Instruments site, as soon as almost any page loads - including the shopping cart, the entire browser page goes blank. This applies to any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on both Windows 10 and macOS 12.

Going into the developer console, I see the following errors:

Error: No shop store found for US, en_US
    at ShopStoreContext.tsx:65:13
    at Tj (react-dom.production.min.js:179:399)
    at unstable_runWithPriority (react.production.min.js:24:26)
    at Za (react-dom.production.min.js:73:8)
    at Ra (react-dom.production.min.js:178:368)
    at gf (react-dom.production.min.js:161:497)
    at react-dom.production.min.js:73:230
    at $g (react-dom.production.min.js:73:176)
    at ja (react-dom.production.min.js:73:111)
    at Pa (react-dom.production.min.js:157:212)
    at Me (react-dom.production.min.js:110:250)
(anonymous) @ instrument.ts:129
9instrument.ts:129 Error: [React Intl] Could not find required `intl` object. <IntlProvider> needs to exist in the component ancestry.
    at r (utils.js:76:1)
    at c (utils.js:6:5)
    at message.js:26:13
    at Pj (react-dom.production.min.js:237:238)
    at di (react-dom.production.min.js:168:305)
    at Nj (react-dom.production.min.js:168:236)
    at sc (react-dom.production.min.js:168:96)
    at gf (react-dom.production.min.js:162:109)
(anonymous) @ instrument.ts:129
utils.js:76 Uncaught (in promise) Error: [React Intl] Could not find required `intl` object. <IntlProvider> needs to exist in the component ancestry.
    at r (utils.js:76:1)
    at c (utils.js:6:5)
    at message.js:26:13
    at Pj (react-dom.production.min.js:237:238)
    at di (react-dom.production.min.js:168:305)
    at Nj (react-dom.production.min.js:168:236)
    at sc (react-dom.production.min.js:168:96)
    at gf (react-dom.production.min.js:162:109)
sentry.io/api/1186627/store/?sentry_key=78465904bb394449b7efff181298932e&sentry_version=7:1          Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 (Too Many Requests)
sentry.io/api/1186627/store/?sentry_key=78465904bb394449b7efff181298932e&sentry_version=7:1          Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 (Too Many Requests)

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I cannot purchase anything once logged-in (it's fine when not logged-in).

Best Answer

• synchronizerman
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

I created a support ticket, and the issue seems to have fixed. I guess something was off with my account.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
    edited July 2022

Doesn't happen on my end.

@Kaiwan_NI Do you have any insight on this?

• synchronizerman
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

I created a support ticket, and the issue seems to have fixed. I guess something was off with my account.

• Tana Fiacek
    Tana Fiacek Member Posts: 2 Member

Same Here. Ticket to support submitted.

• Tech Noid
    Tech Noid Member Posts: 5 Member

Same behavior as of 7/23/22 on iPhone ios 15.5, Windows 11 and Android tablet. My guess is they haven't completed website maintenance to update installation choices in NA to reflect the new bundling. I tried to purchase Kontact Full with Full Factory Intrument Library ($199 on the advice of a forum poster) but even though there is an icon just for Kontact download it ercs out anc says to try from the home page. Much to my surprise I ended up with Komplete Start, the free (and mostly crippled) demo version of Komplete, which wasn't even listed as an offering. Fortunately I was not asked for payment, another clue the website and NA 2 are not playing well together.

If the site is down or limited for maintenance the very least NI should be doing is putting up a notice. I wasted a whole afternoon arm wrestling with NI web infrastructure to no avail instead of making music. I started out enthusiastic that NI had just the bundle I was looking for at a reasonble prjce point but ended up wondering if my experience with NI's idea of order fulfillment is has ominous signs of dysfuction.

NB: It apoears that NI is trying a new revenue strategy with kitchen sink bundling options. Beware of claims regarding instruments: synths and effects seem to be counted as instruments. NI is offering the same old limited assortment of demo versions of band, world, orchestra, etc. in the Komplete Start free bundle and possibly in Komplete Select. Further, including a profoundly crippled version of guitar rig - which includes instructions saying once you pick a sampled riff it will cycle through the entire repertoire (30 minutes) before it can be restarted. Good maybe for a music store static display but hardly appropriate for serious potential buyers. There is no posted accurate, current iniformation regarding included real instruments e.g. saxophone on the website. IMO If there is a tout of any number of instruments there should be an updated document posted promanently that enumerates each one.

• Lars2v
    Lars2v Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

The same thing keeps happening to me no matter what browser and no matter how fast a connection. When I try to buy an update once I sign in the page loads for a sec than goes blank.