S61 arpeggiator not working on maschine

Options
janvdc
janvdc Member Posts: 24 Member
edited July 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

the arpeggiator"Main" is not working good,

Main/ Up and down make no difference; unit/triplet and dotted is working ok,also rhytm/ rate is working.(worked with the previous keyboards,no problems)

I searched tutorials on youtube, maybe i did something wrong,but think it is this firmware,i dont think i can go to version 0.5.9 ..

anyone have the same problems?

I searched tutorials on youtube, maybe i did something wrong,but think it is this firmware,i dont think i can go to version 0.5.9 ..or do a hard reset

,jan

Tagged:

Best Answer

• janvdc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok,for the people with the same problem:

i got answer from the helpdesk.."You can not load Komplete as a VST in Maschine. Therefore, you can not use the new ARP features in Maschine - it's not implemented in Maschine yet. "

So ..don' buy the s61 if you have maschine studio...

Answers

• janvdc
    edited July 2022
    Options

a bit more info;

My setup is windows 10 and i using maschine studio software...

I tested and try in komplete kontrol software if the problem is the same,and the s61 worked perfect..arpeggio is now perfect..

uninstal mashine studio,and did a freash installation..again the same problem..arpeggiatot main button do nothing..

• RedwardMc
    RedwardMc Member Posts: 84 Advisor
    edited July 2022
    Options

"Main/ Up and down make no difference".. Do you know how an arpeggiator works? do you know what those controls do?

• janvdc
    edited July 2022
    Options

Maybe i explain wrong,i make music from 2013;so i know how this works..did you read"I tested and try in komplete kontrol software if the problem is the same,and the s61 worked perfect..arpeggio is now perfect.."

The arpeggio dont work in mashine studio...in komplete Kontrol it works perfect..

• janvdc
    edited July 2022
    Options

So i installed latest drivers for all; and now it is clear what is happening..

In komplete kontrol ;note repeat works and Arp works

in maschine studio Version 2.15.2 (r2) only note repeat works.; arp functon i do not see in the display..

I hope someone helps me ,otherwise i have to send the s61 back for a refund..and i love the s61..

Nobody wants to help on this forum?

thx

In

• janvdc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok,for the people with the same problem:

i got answer from the helpdesk.."You can not load Komplete as a VST in Maschine. Therefore, you can not use the new ARP features in Maschine - it's not implemented in Maschine yet. "

So ..don' buy the s61 if you have maschine studio...

• Magnus Hasselrot
    Magnus Hasselrot Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi. I experienced the same problem, arp did not working in Maschine 2 software from my s49. When activating arp it did it only in repeat mode ie only repeating the same note. It was working from the Maschine hardware. After some googling i found a possible solution, if i start the maschine 2 sw and then on the s49 use the button "Instance" and there "select" my project the arp started to work properly. Hopefully this helps other users with the same issue.