Can I use the three months free komplete now code if I already had 1 month free and canceled?

manolo.floyd
manolo.floyd Member Posts: 13 Member
edited July 2022 in Komplete General

I've got a free coupon for three months at the Novation store and I want to use it but it seems that it's only for the shopping process and my account is already with a canceled subscription. I don't find a place to paste the code, in Native Access the code is not long enough to fill the required space so I guess it's a code just for the checkout as the instructions on the website said.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @manolo.floyd a code needs to be used at checkout. However, if the website doesn't give you an option to fill in the code, most likely you can only use a code once.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

You could try getting in touch with Order Support to see what they say, but I do believe it is a Purchase discount code...

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @manolo.floyd a code needs to be used at checkout. However, if the website doesn't give you an option to fill in the code, most likely you can only use a code once.

• MAR Tonmeister
    MAR Tonmeister Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi @manolo.floyd,

I had the same issue and could solve it for me:

1. Reactivate the subscription on the website
    2. On the subscription details site (click on the subscription itself), click on "edit subscription"
    3. There you can apply the code from novation (apply coupon)
    4. Then click update subscription
    5. On the details site, you can see now 0.00 € price and if you click on breakdown, you should see the name of the coupon.

Hope that helps!

MAR