Play Series Instruments on Maschine Plus

Tscheggo
Tscheggo Member Posts: 33 Member
edited July 2022 in Kontakt

Hey everyone,

is it possible or planned to make Play Series Instruments availble on Maschine Plus? What is the Reason that some Instruments can be used and some don´t? Are the Play Series Instruments from Kontakt so CPU hungry that Maschine Plus can´t handle it?

Best Answer

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Answer ✓

I guess I will chime in and say that at this time you can't use the play series in standalone. What you can do is use the auto sampler while you are connected to your computer to make sample instruments from those play series instruments. There are a bunch of videos on how to do this.

Answers

• Tigersharc
    Answer ✓

I guess I will chime in and say that at this time you can't use the play series in standalone. What you can do is use the auto sampler while you are connected to your computer to make sample instruments from those play series instruments. There are a bunch of videos on how to do this.

• Tscheggo
    Tscheggo Member Posts: 33 Member

I know that there‘ s the autosampler on M+ but i want To use Kontakt Instruments as they are. So i can create my own stuff on a Standalone Device.

for Exemple :

i downloaded Vintage Organs .

for Site that was a mistake from the Team But it Works on m+ without issues. And i can use it as it is in Standalone.

• Tigersharc

Yea, it's not possible as of yet. I would like to do the same.......

• TheGhost
    TheGhost Member Posts: 6 Member

Can we please get any updates on future updates for the maschine Plus