Playbox - any way to delete individual notes (cubes)?

George
George Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Kontakt

Hello all,

After reviewing the user manual, and scouring the internet, I can't seem to find any way to delete individual notes (or sample cubes) within a chord/sample column.

For instance, if I have a chord made up of 4 samples, and there is one I don't want, is there a way to remove/delete that sample cube? My workaround has been to lower the volume of that individual cube, but that seems a bit convoluted compared to having a delete function as an option. Hopefully I'm just missing something easy as I'm brand new to this amazing instrument.

Also conversely, is there a quick way to add a sample cube to an existing chord/sample column?

Thanks to everyone for any input!

George

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Hey George, I can confirm so far there's no possibility to 'delete' a sample from a chord. The only way being the one you already use, adjusting the volume down to 0.

Regarding the question about moving the cube/sample around, I'm not sure it's feasible.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Hey George, I can confirm so far there's no possibility to 'delete' a sample from a chord. The only way being the one you already use, adjusting the volume down to 0.

Regarding the question about moving the cube/sample around, I'm not sure it's feasible.

• George
    George Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully adding such a functionality will be considered in a future update.