Kontrol S4 MK3 Haptic TT Issues

2»

Answers

• djrichy5
    djrichy5 Member Posts: 17 Member

@Kaiwan_NI I'm glad I found a temporary fix. Thank you for responding!

• Johnny.Deuxx
    Johnny.Deuxx Member Posts: 1 Member

@Kaiwan_NI Thank you for the information. When can we expect an updated version of the controller editor then? As the work around is all nice and good, but the fix shouldn't be to point users to an old version of a software, rather than fixing the issue at hand asap with little more than just stating that the responsible team is aware and working on it. It has been over two weeks since this statement.

• Seb H
    Seb H Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Bonjour a tous

j'avais le même problème et j'ai réinitialisé le PC.

Réinstallé Traktor et driver

cela refonctionne normalement

si cela peut aider

• Ginto
    Ginto Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I can confirm too, my wheels drift when I was scratching. But your solution fixed the issue, thanks a lot !!

• Blajke
    Blajke Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey guys, been mixing on this controller for a few years, yesterday i was doing my session as i normally do, and when i was commin up to a transitional drop i backspined the first track and the second track backspinned as well but in a chaotic manner, I had a problem with updating to the new traktor prior to this, so i saw a thread and somehow made it install, everything was great, but i dont know whats the problem. This is the first time this happened to me, i cant downgrade the controller edtor i unninstalled the editor and traktor, 2 days ago i installed some product from the native access i.e kontakt,reaktor etc.(i was curious and was trying to get into making sounds and those kinds of things) i uninstalled them all and the problem is still there, if you want i can put a video on this thread so you guys can see. Quite frankly even though im used to mixing with TT because i can beatmatch the track easier ,it's not a problem, when i activate TT on one and on the other one is on JOG, it's cool, like nothing happened, but as soon as i activate the second TT the problem is there. Hope you guys can fix it (i really hope it's the software lol), ever since i got the controller my djing experience was a blast and i love the controller, keep up the good work hope you get back as soon as possible. I would like to say once again the controller is 4 years old so little dust particles can be seen in the jog wheels but it was there all along so i really don't think it's the problem, just dust nothing else. ✌️

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,542 admin

Hi @Blajke a workaround for the time being is to installing Controller Editor 2.6.2. If you need a download link, you can get in touch with our support team here: https://bit.ly/n1trakt

• prtyrck
    prtyrck Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Controller Editor update 2.7.6 resolved the issue!

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,719 mod

2.7.6 didn't resolve the issue completely. There is still a very small backdrift. When you exceed the joghwheel's safety zone (meaning the zone Traktor considers the jogwheel to be sitting still, even though you move it very, very, very slowly), counterclockwise movement counts more 'ticks' than clockwise movement. I discovered this by implementing a EncoderAdapter for moving LoopOut and completely leaving out the safety zone. Even with the jogwheel sitting completely still it counts negative ticks (moving my LoopOut point backwards) and when turning the wheel slolwly, backward movement tends to be slightly faster than forward movement and really slow forward movement is equivalent to not moving at all.