There is a download (Woodwind Ensemble) stuck in installing fase , restart does not help

Roeland van den Berg
Roeland van den Berg Member Posts: 5 Member

Hello , I think i need native Instruments sSupport !

I was downloading Symphony Series Woodwind Ensemble and after 150mb was downloaded, my Computer switched of accidently stepped on the electrical switch .

Then i restarted the download by clicking it again to download (it was not in the waiting list to be found )

It started the Download where it left of but when finished it stay's for ever stuck in acting like its installing ,

I had an other download in line waiting , that one downloaded an is now waiting for this stuck one .

I can not delete it in windows because it is not there installed yet .

restart and switch of PC did not hel p.

My thinking is i need support from Native Instruments for an online connect and delete a traces by hand (manually)

Can anyone help me to contact native Instruments Support for this ?

Thank in advance ,

Greetings from Holland ,

Roeland

Best Answer

• paul doolan
    paul doolan Member Posts: 13 Member
    Answer ✓

Delete Symphony Series Woodwind Ensemble from your contents folder and download folder and reboot NA, should start the download process again, proberly got a corrupt installer.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey Roeland, did you try uninstalling Native Access and reinstalling it?

• Roeland van den Berg

hi Nico , I just di the Uninstall and then install native Access ,did not help .

Still the same stuck in installing motion.

I been busy with this for two days , searched the internet for solutions , i am at they end of it .

Its hopeless , can some one of native Instruments share my computer access so you can look and delete wrong stuff ?

I got all the native Instruments products , Maschine studio 2 , komplete kontrol S88 ,KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition .

this is my new clean music PC to reinstall and i am halve way in the middle of the library installation still 200gb to go .

If somebody can help with this , thank you very much .

Roeland

• paul doolan
    paul doolan Member Posts: 13 Member
    Answer ✓

Delete Symphony Series Woodwind Ensemble from your contents folder and download folder and reboot NA, should start the download process again, proberly got a corrupt installer.

• Roeland van den Berg

Hi Paul , Thank you for your fix ,, What i did what worked is Ihad to click in the optical DVD the download manually installed it so that i then could delete this corrupt files (missing some files ) in windows uninstall,

Then i opened up Native acces an there it was still stuck in installing mode ,so i delete native acces in windows uninstall .

then i reinstalled native Access and it was stil in this stuck install mode ,

Then i opened Windows task manager and saw there the download in active process ,

I clicked on end task and restarted the Computer and opened Native Access and it was gone , back to normall even i seen i the download libary the file as uninstalled , so that fixed it , i already downloaded new and installed normally this time .

many steps but this is the Fix,

greetings from Holland , Thx