Komplete Kontrol missing most of my Factory Instruments

abritabroad
abritabroad Member Posts: 33 Member
edited July 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Only one of my vendor Instruments (Grandeur) is showing in KK standalone and plug in. Everything shows in Kontact. Rescan shows all paths are correct. I have followed everything here "Reinitializing the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database on Windows" Native Access is current. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!!

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Post a screenshot of your KK in Standalone mode with this issue showing.

Also check: <KK><preferences><plugins><locations> to make sure that KK is scanning all of your locations where VST plugins (plugin.dll files) are located. The database for plugins is different from the database for libraries.

Answers

• Brad Yost

Compare the library locations (options>databases) from Kontakt to the library locations in Komplete Kontrol (preferences>library) and make sure they are identical.

• abritabroad

Thanks mate,,As far as I can see everything is the same in both locations. I might add that when I rescan the library in KK it finds everything but no populating the windowpane on the left. Only one lone Instrument the Grandeur. :( Must be something easy. Native access locates everything nicely, however. so I can lad evrything into Ableton via Kontakt vst.

• Brad Yost
    Answer ✓

Post a screenshot of your KK in Standalone mode with this issue showing.

Also check: <KK><preferences><plugins><locations> to make sure that KK is scanning all of your locations where VST plugins (plugin.dll files) are located. The database for plugins is different from the database for libraries.

• abritabroad

Hey Brad I got things working by following your last suggestion thanks!!!!😄

• Brad Yost

Great news!

Please consider posting a synopsis of your method to achieve a solution and mark this thread "answered" so that others may benefit in the future.