Hello, I tried reinstalling but no luck. Any words of wisdom?

M Sesenton
M Sesenton Member Posts: 5 Member
edited July 2022 in Kontakt

Any word of wisdom out there. Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,022 mod
    Answer ✓

Perhaps also make sure Kontakt is updated to the latest version (6.7.1 currently).

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited July 2022

Which library? It’s hard to tell from your screenshot. And what did you”Try reinstalling”?

• M Sesenton

Thank you for getting back. My Cine Runs & Tina Guo _ solo cello (from Cine Sample) just decided to go on demo mode. I downloaded installers "Conduct - connect" went through the process. I see them in my Native Access as installed but when I open Kontakt I can't find them where my other libraries are.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

• Blindeddie

have you opened Kontakt in Standalone mode? are the versions of the Standalone App and the Plugin the same? Mismatch of versions can sometimes cause this.

• M Sesenton

Hello. I have always opened Kontakt through Digital Performer. I will try that. Thank you. I will let you know what happened.

Have a blessed day.

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,022 mod
    Answer ✓

Perhaps also make sure Kontakt is updated to the latest version (6.7.1 currently).

• M Sesenton

Thank you my friend. I just purchased Kontakt 6. Let's see.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

From the product page, Tina Guo requires Kontakt 6.7.1 and above so that's probably why you couldn't run it on Kontakt 5. Can you run it now that you have the latest version of Kontakt?

• M Sesenton

Hello my friend. Thank you for getting back. I downloaded Kontakt but I only see ver 6.3 (full) installed. I went to website and can't see ver 6.7 to download it.

• Blindeddie
    edited July 2022

Do you mean that 6.7 does not appear in Native Access?