Kontakt won't load in Maschine

LC Davis
LC Davis Member Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2022 in Maschine

Im new to Machine I hear sound but Kontakt or its sounds wont load can someone help ?

Best Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,000 Guru
    Answer ✓

Did you move your library at some point?

Check where Native Access says your library is located, then have a look via your computer to see if the files actually are there.

• LC Davis
    Answer ✓

Thanks so much im back in business and very happy. I LOVE MY MACHINE its made music producing so much fun and Thanks again for the solution. ❤ a big shout out to Native Instruments and the Native Instruments online community and support team 👍👍👍

Answers

• RedwardMc
    RedwardMc Member Posts: 84 Advisor

We'll need more detail of your setup and what you're trying to do

• LC Davis

I can hear the sounds preview but when I try to load a sound from kontakt or Kontakt itself I receive a can't load error. But all my other sounds will load everything else works fine..just missing some sounds.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,000 Guru
    Answer ✓

Did you move your library at some point?

Check where Native Access says your library is located, then have a look via your computer to see if the files actually are there.

• LC Davis
    Answer ✓

Thanks so much im back in business and very happy. I LOVE MY MACHINE its made music producing so much fun and Thanks again for the solution. ❤ a big shout out to Native Instruments and the Native Instruments online community and support team 👍👍👍