How to activate traktor pro 3 with new traktor kontrol s2?

Vladik
Vladik Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Native Access

Just bouht a new s2 mk3 and downloaded native access. Downloaded traktor pr 3 but it lest you download only demo. How can I download or activate full version? In a box there was only serial of hardware. I have registrated it in Native access...

Best Answer

• Vladik
    Answer ✓

Hi. Yes, actually deleting traktor folder from the root helped).

Thank you

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

After registering HW in NA, licence number is listed at your NI account. You have to go to your NI account and enter/copy Licence Number listed at account to NA. After that it will be posiible to install TP3 to your computer.

Or maybe Demo becomes Full Pro.

• Vladik

But wahat do you mean by HW, Where can I see licence number NI account? Can you give me the link where shall I do this? I have eneterd S2 serial in Native access.

• Kubrak

Before that, you have to enter your email/username and password to NA. The same you need to access your NI account at NI web. Go to NI web (not forum), right up there is the icon of head. That is access to your user account. There choose "My products and serials" and there you should see licence number of TP3 that needs to be entered to NA.

I am not sure, but Licence number also might come by email after registering S2 HW.

• Vladik

Thank you, but when I get to "my products and serials" I see only serial of s2 and of traktor dj2(by the way it does'nt work properly also).

• Kubrak

It is strange you have Traktor DJ 2 for S2.... There should be Traktor 3 Pro for S2, I guess. Maybe something went wrong on NI side.

Probably best would be to open Ticket at NI Support.

Also, it is not good to show screenshot with visible Licence Codes. Someone other might misuse it...

• Vladik

Can I delete it somehow?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Vladik You contacted our support regarding this issue, did the solution provided work?

• Vladik
    Answer ✓

Hi. Yes, actually deleting traktor folder from the root helped).

Thank you