Komplete Audio 6 doesn't start automatically

Options
SmokeyJoe
SmokeyJoe Member Posts: 20 Member
edited July 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

Whenever I start my PC, my Komplete Audio 6 doesn't start automatically. I have to take out the USB cord and plug it back in every time. What is the problem?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you check if "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in your PC's device manager is unticked?

Worth checking other steps in regards to USB/chipset driver in this article as well.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Options

What's your OS? When you mean start your PC do you mean turning it on? Or was it on standby?

• SmokeyJoe
    Options

Yes, when I turn on the PC (not on standby). I am on Windows 10.

After the PC has started, the soundcard is not lit up. I have to manually disconnect and connect the USB connector each time to start my Komplete Audio 6. I have the latest drivers.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@SmokeyJoe Is the Komplete Audio 6 plugged directly into your computer or is it plugged into a hub?

• SmokeyJoe
    Options

It is directly connected into my PC.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you check if "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in your PC's device manager is unticked?

Worth checking other steps in regards to USB/chipset driver in this article as well.

• SmokeyJoe
    Options

I implemented the steps in the USB/chipset driver as you recommended and now it seems to be working again! Thank you.

Problem solved.

• SmokeyJoe
    Options

I have upgraded to a more powerful PC and still have the same problem with my Komplete Audio 6.

It doesn't light up when I start the PC and I have to disconnect and connect the USB cable every time.

I have tested another cable, I have reinstalled the drivers, I have tested different USB connections and done the configurations above.

This is really annoying.