Send effect (AUX) settings are syncing to all groups!

Tony Stubbings
Tony Stubbings Member Posts: 21 Member
edited July 2022 in Maschine

Hello

I have a project, for some reason when I assign an Aux send using the mixer, for a group, all groups are affected, with settings being mirrored.

I'm sure this is a setting somewhere that I may have accidently bludgeoned with a fat finger, but I cant seem to find out how to stop this!!

If I start a new project I can assigned send effects to each individual group, just not this project!

😳

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited July 2022 Answer βœ“

It's probably what Uwe said, it's easy to miss having all or multiple Groups selected and I am not aware of any way to deselect in the HW other than temporarily making a new Group. The Select Menu does not break multi-selection for Groups, only Sounds.

You can check visually, selected Groups have a slightly lighter grey color on the SW (the difference is so tiny it's easy to not notice) :

If the above is true then just CMD/CTRL+A to deselect all.

On HW with hi-res screens in the Select Menu they have a bright outline.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,037 mod

Hello,

you then have somehow selected all groups, you can use SELECT to just select one group.

• Tony Stubbings

Tried that, to no avail

I've since rebuilt the project! :(

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

@D-One any idea?

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited July 2022 Answer βœ“

It's probably what Uwe said, it's easy to miss having all or multiple Groups selected and I am not aware of any way to deselect in the HW other than temporarily making a new Group. The Select Menu does not break multi-selection for Groups, only Sounds.

You can check visually, selected Groups have a slightly lighter grey color on the SW (the difference is so tiny it's easy to not notice) :

If the above is true then just CMD/CTRL+A to deselect all.

On HW with hi-res screens in the Select Menu they have a bright outline.

• Tony Stubbings

Brilliant!

Thankyou guys, CTL/A did it.

Simples really, should have tried that!

Thanks again.