Option to search for a specific folder from your collection (in browser section)

andy_andy
andy_andy Member Posts: 9 Member
edited August 2022 in Share Ideas for Traktor Pro

If you have more folders in your collection, it is helpful to have the option to search for a specific folder in your browser section. For example In my collection I have many folder witch are albums form specific artists and if I want to search for a specific album (folder) I can't and i have to scroll all my browser column (witch is quite long) to find it.

8 votes

Closed · Last Updated

This idea did not receive enough support from the community.

Comments

• DJM (Sagar)
    DJM (Sagar) Member Posts: 45 Helper

Hey Andy. Have you tried searching with the file path option? It searches folders too as long as they are in your collection. I use it all the time to search by folder name. You don't need to enter the full file path either. Just the folder name will do.

• andy_andy
    andy_andy Member Posts: 9 Member

Hi DJM (Sagar) ! Thanks for the hint! I tried it and it helps. But I want something more: if I want to search for an artist with more folders, when I search for that I want to see the result only in browser colum, like a filter more exactly. Thank you anyway for the reply, I've learnd something new. Good luck!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

Unfortunately this idea did not receive enough votes over the allotted time. We are closing the post.

This discussion has been closed.