Never received Maschine+ with bundle

Tim68
Tim68 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Maschine

Hi all, sorry to start my first post with complaints. But in a way it is logical...because i never got my Machine + with bundle, and all contacts are automated, robotic and not functionning.

Is there any human in here please ?

Tim

Tagged:

Comments

• Tim68

(i never got it, but i paid it of course...)

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey Tim, sorry to hear you don't have news of your order.

Did you reached out to our support about it already? If so, you should have a ticket number.

Feel free to DM me so we can get this solved!

• Tim68
    edited July 2022

I tried contacting UPS: impossible for clients, so no changes. I tried the Chat with NI, swift report saying it should be "accelerated", and "i would get a mail shortly"... no mail, nothing happens.

I tried to phone NI germany : only robots. I contacted support (but there is no item corresponding to my case of paying but not receiving the machine), and a robot answered me that i got "a ticket".

Wow, i pay 1800 euros and now i am a happy owner of a number ? My mailbox is still empty.

Meanwhile, i ordered some items from ebay and alibaba, works perfectly, everything arrives, contact with humans where needed, and good customer care.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,103 Guru

Not a good idea to be posting your personal information (name and address) on an open forum....

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert
    edited July 2022

@Tim68

It takes few hours to few days to get response from NI human, in my experience. You have received confirmation, that your Ticket has been open. Real person will contact you by email. Check also spam folder....

I would delete all personal information from your post, Request ID (3391379) will do. You may modify post using (...) menu in right up corner of post to edit.

• Tim68

But still, the communication with NI is heavily barricaded: On my order bill that i received from NI there is a nice link to NI france:

"http://www.native-instruments.fr/"

If you open it , you get:

403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

wow...

The problem is: UPS announces they will deliver in the morning, but came in the afternoon when i was working. i resceduled for two mornings later, and they came again in the afternoon. so everything goes back, impossible to contact UPS for a receiving customer in france (well, you get a robot , and can't change anything, not even rescedule for a pickup center.

Charlie Chaplin would have made a nice movie around NI delivery in france...

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert

OK, but that is more UPS (France) fault. But I understand your frustration. I used to have similar problem with certain delivery services in my country. And so I avoid using them as much as possible....

UPS works just fine in my country, so it is more local/France thing, what you experience.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited July 2022

@Tim68 : and a robot answered me that i got "a ticket".

Would you mind sharing your ticket number please? We'll bring up your case to our support team so they can check it out right away with UPS.

• Tim68

i posted all information, but somehow it was deleted..

ticket: request (3391379)

And indeed it is UPS mostly to blame, but NI uses UPS, and both companies are very difficult to contact.

Anyway, thanks for all your help.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,103 Guru

Tim68 wrote: "there is a nice link to NI france: http://www.native-instruments.fr/

If you open it , you get: 403 Forbidden"

The correct URL is https://www.native-instruments.com/fr/