Activate Traktor Pro 2 x86 Version

Options
Art_Vandelay
Art_Vandelay Member Posts: 4 Member

Hello,

I had the plan to use an old Laptop with Win8 x86, Core 2 Duo CPU, 2 GB RAM with Traktor Pro 2 x86, with no internet connection, just for traktor to play some music, connected with a hercules rmx dj console.

I installed Traktor Version 2.11 which I stored years ago as the last version for x86 computers.

But unfortunately I am not able to activate my Traktor licence, the offline activation per html request file is not more available. The online activation can only be done with Native Access Version 2 and this one is only available for x64 OS.

Is there any way to activate my traktor pro 2 x86?

I have also a Traktor Pro 3 licence and also I have newer hardware, but that's not what I want to use.

Many thanks in advance

Stefan

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

You may download legacy Native Access 1 that runs under Win7 and Win8.

The only question is, how well Traktor will run on Core 2 Duo CPU. Moas probably not very well.....

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Options

See my reply to your other post on this subject…

• Kubrak
    Answer ✓
    Options

You may download legacy Native Access 1 that runs under Win7 and Win8.

The only question is, how well Traktor will run on Core 2 Duo CPU. Moas probably not very well.....

• Art_Vandelay
    Art_Vandelay Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

In Demo mode so far, there was no problem with lags or dropouts while playing some tracks in 2-deck mode without any FX. I used Traktor many years ago on at that time current hardware with a core 2 duo cpu and I think Traktor Pro 1 or 2 without major problems.

That's why i want to use a x86 OS, I know it would run smoother than installing an x64 OS in this old hardware.

Thanks for the solution in my 2nd topic (sorry for that copy)

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/comment/24191#Comment_24191

• Kubrak
    Options

By the way, there is not x86 Win OS, either x32, or x64 bit Win8 exist. You probably wanted to write x32...