Traktor dj 2 support

2»

Comments

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

Silence could mean a number of things. Either way a comms update would be appreciated.

• Alientek
    Alientek Member Posts: 2 Member
  • cazco
    cazco Member Posts: 46 Member

I am using the audio DJ 2 (at home for now) on Traktor using an M1 Macbook Pro on Monterey 12.3.1 not in Rosseta mode....it appears to be working though I haven't got passed about an hour of testing yet but will do that soon. Anyone else had any joy? I just love the small form and I can't seem to find anything else like it for portable travel! Crossing fingers and toes it works!

• igen
    igen Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Is so hard to split audio channels in audio engine nowdays? Would like to use audio2 as I used with my laptop or just plug the iPad in A&H xone96 and have fun??

• vicz
    vicz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited August 2023

They lose a huge market share by not developing for Android. Just look at the comments on Ableton IG, every time they post something about Ableton Note, users fill the comments with "When for android?".

It would be great to use a Traktor Audio 2 with some Android device. These days it seems to me something more feasible, compared to a decade ago when it was launched

• TEHK
    TEHK Member Posts: 10 Member

Rekordbox Desktop + Rekordbox iOS / Android is the way to go... your collection: tracks, cues, playlists sync over WiFi seamlessly!