Supreme Edition MOD

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,735 mod

You will still need an F1 and a mouse for that. The only things that can be done already are.

• dpetkov
    dpetkov Member Posts: 6 Member

Why you need a mouse? Volume per step is probably build to the midifighter twister firmware, but all features from F1 are midi maping. I miss understood why you said that

• Sûlherokhh

qml mapping only provides a limited access to those parameters that you can handle with the F1. All that can be handled is already incorporated, including sample gain adjust (via shift+fader). Certain things can only be handled with mouse and keyboard (like sample bpm) and certain things can only be handled with the F1 and not with mouse and keyboard (fine adjustment of the sample beatgrid). I can't speak for the midifighter twister. The one i would ask about this would be @Stevan.

• mg_1978
    mg_1978 Member Posts: 31 Helper

in traktor pro 3.5.2 your qml folder crash :( i’m very interested to have shift+screen button3 popup mixerfx…

• Sûlherokhh

You need to install SupremeEditionMOD Beta 31 first. The Edit only contains the files that i edited, but there are a lot of files that i didn't touch which i didn't include in the Edit. If you have any more questions about it, please post them in this discussion.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

Anyone else noticed on the beta the mixer effects don’t show what effect it is? They work but on the s8 screen it just shows filter and doesn’t cycle through them. Like I say the effects do work but just don’t show what effect it is.

• mg_1978
    mg_1978 Member Posts: 31 Helper

hi! in mid 3.0 beta 33 version i don’t like combo fx (multiple mode) for padfx…i like single fx for padfx like beta 31 version; how i could set padfx in “PadFxs.qml” file each pad for have single mode effect? because if i put off in effect 2 and 3 i see only effect 1 and effects 2-3 are “none”, but is all in multiple mode and not single mode :(

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

@Aleix Jiménez, I thought upon loading up a new track in the deck your mod could reset the deck's PadFX.

Only having a single D2 I've found myself caught out a few times on the PadFX toggle functionality. Having the toggle still active for the incoming track. i.e. Freeze Echo out Deck A, switch to Deck B, back to A, stop track, load up new track in Deck A to find I need to switch back to the PadFX slots to turn the toggle off. I may not always stop a track on the D2.

An additional option to build in might be to return to reset the Slot # as well (i.e. return to Slot 1) or to use the last selected slot. That's going to be an individual's preference I think. Personally, I'll hold goto effects in Slot 1 so that would be my preference to jump back there each time.

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

what effects settings are you using? could someone try build it out for you?

I've thrown a Single FX idea down in this Supreme Edition Mod - PadFX Ideas thread to get you started.

• Aleix Jiménez
    Aleix Jiménez Member Posts: 72 Advisor

Okay, just uploaded a new version in Patreon which adds support for the new Pattern Player FX Units, fixes a few S3 related bugs reported by @Tellmeaboutit123 and other S3 users (it should be very stable and functional by now, awaiting for feedback), the couple of S5 bugs that reported @Sûlherokhh and other bug fixes too... 😁

• Aleix Jiménez

The Shift + Samples functionality hasn't been added yet to the S2 MK3 or the S3...

But on the S4 MK3 should be working! Isn't it working? 😫

• Aleix Jiménez
    edited August 2022

And with my latest release (which I just posted in Patreon), all effects + Pad FXs routings issues should be finally gone too! Enjoy! 😁

• Ghost in the Art
    Ghost in the Art Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello, just recently got the mod and the menus and visuals are absolutely amazing. My problem now is that my cpu load increased like crazy and now the audio is really crushed, distorted, or completely empty. My current setup is a pair of D2's alongside an F1 and Z1 mixer. I also have an ssl2 interface if that helps with info. Even with removing all the hardware on bootup, the cpu load is really high. Any chance someone could help me out with this?

• Fleischwolf
    Fleischwolf Member Posts: 2 Member

I'd check if your sample rate settings changed somehow!

I had this very same issue quite recently, and my audio settings for the interface had been changed to a value my CPU did not handle well.