KA6 with Traktor s4 pluged in. No sound through headphones for cueing? What I'm I missing??

clpdnb
clpdnb Member Posts: 3 Member

So, I've just picked up a KA6 for a decent price. Pluged it in, I'm using Windows. Pluged In Traktor S4, got sound through monitors. No sound through headphones, so can't cue the next track. Have I not set something up correctly in preferences? Any Ideas 🤷

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

The OP has contacted support:

You can select only one audio interface in Traktor, so if Audio 6 is selected there will be no audio going through the controller + no headphones output. Support advised the OP to plug the controller into the Audio 6 or follow the steps in this article How Can I Configure TRAKTOR for Two Audio Interfaces?

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

normally you set KA6 in prefs as audioi device, then output routing, master 1-2 and monitor 3-4.

• clpdnb

Hi mate. Thanks for your reply. Still no joy. Can't for the life of me figure it out. Got KA6 as audio device. Output monitor is the same as output master. Driving me mad.

• clpdnb

When Traktor is the audio device it works as it should. But no sound out the monitors.

When KA6 is audio device. I get sound from monitors. But lose headphones. The output settings change aswell.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    edited July 2022

Have you tried to set all pairs as master out, just to check if there is something coming out. So KA 6 0-1 as master, play something, then 2-3, 4-5 is s/pdif out so you don't need to test this. Same for Traktor S4. And are you sure that cue is enabled on a deck? And headphones volume set correctly. Ohh and by the way, don´t you have the devices with asio in the name?

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

The OP has contacted support:

You can select only one audio interface in Traktor, so if Audio 6 is selected there will be no audio going through the controller + no headphones output. Support advised the OP to plug the controller into the Audio 6 or follow the steps in this article How Can I Configure TRAKTOR for Two Audio Interfaces?