Butch Vig Drums cutting out. Pan and Volume don't work.

Dan Stone
Dan Stone Member Posts: 4 Member

Was hoping updating to Kontakt 6 would solve it but the instrument is still very buggy. Using it in Maschine or in Kontakt with Pro Tools or Logic and the audio will just stop like it's a demo. Sometime adjusting fx triggers the failure sometime it just decides to stop working. Changing the preset and then returning to the kit I want brings audio back but I lose any adjustments I made. Save, quit, restart sometimes brings it back. Also sometimes pan and volume do not work when trying to adjust elements (kick, snare, clap).

Comments

• rosshummel
    rosshummel Member Posts: 3 Member

I am having the same problem. It plays for about two minutes and then goes dead. I have to reload the instance every time and then it starts up again. Did you ever get this one figured out?

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Dan Stone this might be a bug. 😕 I've created a support ticket for you instead so our support team can verify.

• Thimras
    Thimras Member Posts: 1 Member

I have the same problem, just checked Access to see if there was an update, but no luck. Seems like it's still an issue.

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 148 Advisor

Do you have sometimes a progressive build up of CPU use, while using Butch Vig drums, that leads to the obligation to just turn the Kontakt instance off ?

I had few issues like that. It seems the library is not exactly finished...

• Foeb
    Foeb Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

...same issue here. Any workarounds or solutions yet?