All my NI hardware stopped working

christopheF
christopheF Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi all,

I need some help....

I have Maschine MK3, Komplete Kontrol MK2 S88 and Komplete Audio 2.

I work on a dedicated windows PC, nothing has been installed recently. I just use Cubase and Maschine.

A few days ago, I noticed that my screens on the komplete kontrol were just showing the ccnumbers of the butons and nothing else. I tried to launch Maschine, the software starts perfectly, but the hardware unit stay on the screen "Maschine Production and performance"

When I click on the menu "controllers", I don't see Maschine MK3 or Komplete Kontrol. The only thing working are the white and black keys of the keyboard. I can play piano, but that's it. I cannot use any other button above the lights (which remain blue)

Same with Komplete Kontrol, I can play the piano but both hardware units are not "communicating" well with the software.

The audio interface looks fine, i still have the sound working.

I reinstalled the drivers, it doens't work.

I checked my usbports, everything is fine.

It really looks like it's a software problem, and sudden communication problem between hardawre and software.

Any idea to help me please???

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

I also have a problem with my PC automatically detecting my Maschine Jam. Each time I plan to use the hardware, I need to open the Controller Editor and then reload my configuration file. After that everything works until the Controller Editor is closed.

I suspect a Controller Editor issue. This is also a recent issue, never had this problem before and it start to happen after a fresh Windows 10 install that I did a month ago.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
  • christopheF
    christopheF Member Posts: 2 Member

OMG Blindeddie it worked immediately after checking#5 !!!

NIHostIntegrationAgent  was stopped!

Huge thanks, I could never have found it on my own!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!