Waveforms overlapping each other?

Steved71
Steved71 Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi, I'm new to Traktor Pro 3 having used Virtual DJ for the last 4 years. In VDJ you can have the waveforms in the same window overlapping each other ( basically sitting 1 on top of the other) This doesn't appear possible with TP3. Does anyone know if this is possible? I know you can select parallel view but I wondered if there's a way to put them in the same window?

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hi there, no this is possible in Traktor. I’ve been taking a look at VdJ, just because of its streaming services access. I did a gig yesterday but in end I stayed with Traktor with beatsource as I prefer the layout.

Answers

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Answer ✓

Hi there, no this is possible in Traktor. I’ve been taking a look at VdJ, just because of its streaming services access. I did a gig yesterday but in end I stayed with Traktor with beatsource as I prefer the layout.

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro
    edited July 2022

The parallel view isn't too bad in Traktor?

Although I do get a bit confused. Being to stack which ones I wanted would be nice.

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 341 Guru

There's a way to achieve this with OBS, but it's so far from practical that it might as well not exist ;)