Output file(s) cannot be written (While trying to export stems off Maschine)

magicATL007
magicATL007 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 2022 in Maschine

Version 2.12.1 MacBook Pro (mid 12)

I been using Maschine for minute now and never had this problem before. When I export my sounds (not the master) I get a error that reads “Output file(s) cannot be written” and I never get a export of the instruments I need tracked out. Anybody who has info on this please tap in I’m in the middle of a few very important projects and this is a major set back right now, I’m trying not to get annoyed by it but I cannot move forward until it’s resolved.

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @magicATL007 does this happen when the file type selected is WAV or AIFF?

Did you recently install an anti-virus/malware software?

• jnortham
    jnortham Member Posts: 1 Member

I'm also having this problem. Just started as soon as I updated my computer and maschine in Native Access. Any help from support would be appreciated.

• RONNIEDOE
    RONNIEDOE Member Posts: 3 Member

I am also having this issue and have not found a solution!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@jnortham @RONNIEDOE We'll need more info about your setup to troubleshoot this. Can you please get in touch with our support team directly here: https://bit.ly/n1trakt?

• josch
    josch Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2022

Same here: Maschine 2 2.15.2 in stand alone mode, exporting one Pattern with the "Exporting audio" button, Mac OS 12.5.1

Will contact support team.

BTW, the above posted support link is for Traktor problems.

• Homebrewprod
    Homebrewprod Member Posts: 2 Member

Same issue here. Although started today, so might be related to one proejct.

• Jessup23
    Jessup23 Member Posts: 2 Member

Any updates on fixing the output files cannot be written issue? I can export audio through going to file and clicking export that way but I can not use the wave icon at the end of the track window to drag and drop files out of maschine or to another track inside maschine. What do we need to do this frustrating?

• Bernabé
    Bernabé Member Posts: 3 Member

I'm having the same issue

• Blackroommg
    Blackroommg Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Having the same issue! Just started a few weeks ago. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and still the same outcome. Is there any fix to this yet??

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

By chance, are any of the above users trying to export to a cloud sync location (like iCloud / GDrive folder)? Has anyone tried to siomply set a different location for the export? What about macOS security preferences, anything not checked for access?

Also, any chance of posting a clear full screenshot? Wouldn't expect anyone to really be ablke to help without some details on how to even try replicate the issue

• Bernabé
    Bernabé Member Posts: 3 Member

having the same issue

• childlike_empress
    childlike_empress Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I just ran into this issue. Dunno why this works, but here's how I solved it:

The export folder was defaulted to an NI folder. I created new folder on my desktop and named it, then chose that as the export destination. No issues after that.

• Blaksmith
    Blaksmith Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I had the same issue, my fix was found within the properties and running the compatibility troubleshooter in the Compatibility tab. select "The program requires additional permissions" and run. loaded up FL and problem solved.