Downloading a software with the same serial key

fnardibr
fnardibr Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

hello, a few years ago i bought the traktor x1 controller and with it came a 50% discount voucher for the purchase of traktor, i bought it and a while later my computer was stolen. Today i managed to buy another one and i would like to know if there is a way for you to see in your records about my purchase so that i can download it again and use the same serial key that i had a few years ago. thank you for now

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It should be available. Have you logged on to your NI account and then looked at "My Products and Serials" If Traktor is listed there, then you should be able to download it through Native Access. If it does not show up on Native Access (Which can happen for older versions) then you just need to contact Account and Registration support here...

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

I would suggest using the Chat feature if the hours of operation are convenient for you.

Good luck on getting it sorted out!!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It should be available. Have you logged on to your NI account and then looked at "My Products and Serials" If Traktor is listed there, then you should be able to download it through Native Access. If it does not show up on Native Access (Which can happen for older versions) then you just need to contact Account and Registration support here...

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

I would suggest using the Chat feature if the hours of operation are convenient for you.

Good luck on getting it sorted out!!