How long does it take to receive serial numbers?

schlagerboy1979
schlagerboy1979 Member Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2022 in Native Access

Hello,

I'm new here on forum so please be kind with me :-)

About a week ago I bought NI Komplete 13 Ultimate CE and I still didn't received anything from NI, except for the automated email where is stated, that I will receive serial numbers soon in diferent email. I also create a ticket after few days but there is no sign at all from NI side.

I bought it with direct credit card payment, not PayPal and the money was transfered instantly.

So, does anyone know, how long does it takes NI to process the purchase?

Best,

Micha

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Hey Micha, our support team received a huge amount of requests in the last couple of weeks so delays on order deliveries (digital and hardware) as well as support tickets are to be expected 🙏

Downloads are usually fulfilled automatically but in your case, it seems something went wrong. They will be in touch with you soon.

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    edited January 2022

First... welcome to the forums and congrats on Komplete UC, that's one mighty collection you got there!

Second, you don't really get anthing from NI because the whole thing is automated, you should be able to get to work right now! First: be sure you got your NI account set up right, so that you can logon. Next verify your license overview and make sure your purchase is listed:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/my-products-serials-downloads/

Next, download & install Native Access, you can find that one here:

Once installed fire it up and it will ask you to log on, use your NI account which you used on the NI website and from there on all the products within Komplete UC should show up. Ready to install, no serials or anything needed. One could say... that this is fully plug & play! 😁

Be sure to check for free diskspace because this is one HUGE collection of stuff you're getting.

Hope this helps!

• schlagerboy1979

Hello,

Thanks for warm welcome and such an instant help.

I did installed Native Access and I also logged in but there is nothing to install except Kontakt 6 Player and Reactor 6 Player.

The thing is I assume that my purchase was not processed yet, even tho it's been a week and there was withdrawal from my credit card, so from my side everything was OK.

In the only email I've recived it says that:

When your order has been filed, you will receive further information in separate emails, including:

- Order confirmation with order details

- Download instructions if you ordered download products. This can take several hours, or in exceptional cases up to one business day, if your order needs to be processed manually.

- Your invoice, and if you ordered boxed products, a shipping note

But till today, I have received nothing.

Hope it will get sorted out soon.

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Be sure to check the serial overview I linked to, does it mention Komplete 13 in there? Because, like I said, this thing should be pretty instant. One thing where some people go wrong sometimes is the NI account, make very sure that this matches with the account you used when you purchased Komplete.

• schlagerboy1979

I checked everything and there is no serial overview. I guess that my purchase was somehow not processed yet. When I go to my order history the status is ORDER CREATED. I think, it sould be COMPLETED or something similar.

• Nico_NI
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Hey Micha, our support team received a huge amount of requests in the last couple of weeks so delays on order deliveries (digital and hardware) as well as support tickets are to be expected 🙏

Downloads are usually fulfilled automatically but in your case, it seems something went wrong. They will be in touch with you soon.

• schlagerboy1979

Hallo Nico,

Thank you for your answer. Ok, than I'll have to wait ;-)

LG, Micha

• Nicolasgut
    Nicolasgut Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello,

i ordered Traktor Pro 3 last Sunday.

I used my 50€ voucher (came with the Z1) and filed my VAT number. Paid the 49 euros with PayPal.

Since then, PayPal sent the money, I can see in order history « invalid date » and status « under review » or « ordered » (I don’t know why the status changes sometimes). I don’t have any serial number anywhere. Can’t find Traktor Pro 3 in NA.

I filled a request on customer car service. No news.

Is that normal to wait so long to download a 99€ software (it was instant with the 700€ Ableton Live) ?

Am I too impatient to enjoy Traktor Pro 3 ?

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

It also looks like something went wrong with your order. We escalated your request to our team and hopefully they'll be in touch with you soon.

• Nicolasgut
    Nicolasgut Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I hope they will cause I am impatient as a kid during Christmas Eve :-)

Btw thanks for your fast answer.

• pmtrub
    pmtrub Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2022

I placed an order before the weekend, and still haven't received my serials either. Was planning to use the new libraries for a client project over the weekend, but haven't heard back from support on this...

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @pmtrub just saw you message here. Looks like your product is available for download already. Glad everything is all sorted out - albeit a bit late!

• AjanovicH
    AjanovicH Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Similar to the other posts, I placed my order couple of days ago, and have not received the email with the serial number nor does the library show up in my Native Access, even though the payment cleared the PayPal.

In all these years, I have never had any issues with NI orders and purchases; hence, I am rather perplexed why it would take three days to receive the info. Needless to say, I have contacted the Support, and haven’t received any responses. Hoping to get some traction here.

Any assistance and direction would be greatly appreciated.

• Nico_NI

This is unfortunately not something we can deal within this community. If you already contacted support, they'll answer you soon to help you with your order 🙏

• DCOQC
    DCOQC Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Hi everyone,

Same problem for me. What is going on !

Komplete 13 CE bought today. Everything installed (Native Access, Kontakt ...) but no Komplete library available, until now.

Thank you for your support.

David

• beatles232
    beatles232 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I wonder you solved that trouble. I also have that problem so I can’ find and download my products. ㅠㅠ

I don’t understand why I can’t use its. If you read my qeustion, please reply. Thank you.