Komplete Audio 6 doesn't start automatically

SmokeyJoe
SmokeyJoe Member Posts: 20 Member
edited July 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

Whenever I start my PC, my Komplete Audio 6 doesn't start automatically. I have to take out the USB cord and plug it back in every time. What is the problem?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer ✓

Can you check if "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in your PC's device manager is unticked?

Worth checking other steps in regards to USB/chipset driver in this article as well.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

What's your OS? When you mean start your PC do you mean turning it on? Or was it on standby?

• SmokeyJoe

Yes, when I turn on the PC (not on standby). I am on Windows 10.

After the PC has started, the soundcard is not lit up. I have to manually disconnect and connect the USB connector each time to start my Komplete Audio 6. I have the latest drivers.

• Kaiwan_NI

@SmokeyJoe Is the Komplete Audio 6 plugged directly into your computer or is it plugged into a hub?

• SmokeyJoe

It is directly connected into my PC.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓

Can you check if "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in your PC's device manager is unticked?

Worth checking other steps in regards to USB/chipset driver in this article as well.

• SmokeyJoe

I implemented the steps in the USB/chipset driver as you recommended and now it seems to be working again! Thank you.

Problem solved.

• SmokeyJoe

I have upgraded to a more powerful PC and still have the same problem with my Komplete Audio 6.

It doesn't light up when I start the PC and I have to disconnect and connect the USB cable every time.

I have tested another cable, I have reinstalled the drivers, I have tested different USB connections and done the configurations above.

This is really annoying.