Synthtic kits dont load

All0
All0 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

I have read all the "could not load Plug-in" support articles and video, and tried the solutions mentioned. It still shows the message.

I haven't gone through the entire library, but so far the Dark Matter kits have the issue. I'm not sure what plug-in loads those kits. They preview fine, but when I drag them to load the issue comes.

Some help very appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

onl;y thing I see is the "Deep Matter" has kits that use Monarch which requires Reaktor, so make sure you have that installed.

• All0
    edited July 2022

Reaktor is installed, as the support videos on the subject recommend. BTW, Monarch and Prism instruments load fine. I wonder what app opens *.mxgrp files? those are the presets that Kontrol won't load.

• Blindeddie
    edited July 2022

those are Maschine "Group" files and are not specifically associated with one app/plugin, there could be 16 separate plugins referenced in a Group. The product page states Maschine Kits, Battery Kits, Massive Presets and Monarch Presets. Do you own and have all of those installed? if you provide a specific preset, I can look and see what Plugins are included...

Edit, just realized you were talking about KK, you cannot load Maschine Kits (.mxgrp files) in KK...Maschine only!

• All0

I imagined...

I just thought if I buy Komplete pack everything is going to be usable (the samples and even preview work) but I was wrong.

I guess this puts me on the hook to buy the Maschine software.

Good trick.

• Blindeddie

The info on the Expansion product pages specifically outlines what is included and what is needed to use specific elements of the expansion packs. all the Raw Samples and loops used in the Maschine Groups and Battery Kits are included for use in other Daws. Here is a video on the subject.

• Blindeddie
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

Found another vid for you to check out!!

• All0

Thank you.

I just want to make a comment on the message "could not load Plug-in". It looks like a problem but in this case is not. So, it would suffice to say something like "this is a Maschine kit, get it here <link>" or basically anything that differentiates an installation error from the fact that the user does not own the plugin that reads the file.

The videos are useful, I already was doing my own samplers, it's good to know there's nothing wrong with my installation paths or installed plugins.

Thank you.

• Blindeddie

The "Could Not Load Plugin" generic message has been a source of confusion for a long time but never been addressed by NI. 😕