Why is Native Access Not Responding?

Tim Byrd Music
Tim Byrd Music Member Posts: 4 Member

Even after downloading the latest Version of Native Access, it keeps giving me a blank screen followed by, "Not Responding". Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!!!

-Tim Byrd Music

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

You could try the steps in this article: Native Access Crashes (Windows)

Then download and install Native Access again here.

• Scott Frost
    Scott Frost Member Posts: 32 Helper

Just upgraded and have been using it for about a week.

I am on a MAC and noticed it is terribly slow to load compared to v1. Takes up to a minute. This should be the other way around, especially with the horse power of M1.

• Tim Byrd Music

Hey Scott,

Thank you for the reply. I'm workin' with PC and I've waited for over an hour and when I click the blank screen to close it out, it still shows "Native Access (Not Responding)". I've downloaded and installed the latest version several time and still receive the same message.

Would you happen to know a workaround for Windows 10?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Tim Byrd Music It seems the issue was fixed. Could you share what the fix was?

• Tim Byrd Music
    Answer ✓

@Jeremy_NI Yes. It started to work once I found out there was a Native Access 2. I downloaded/installed it and haven't had any issues since. Thank you.

• KenZ
    KenZ Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

I noticed that when I was making a beat and wanted to use a plugin in Komplete Kontrol on Logic on my MacBook, the plugin didn't come through so I opened the latest version of Native Access application which is Native Access 2 and it has not been responding for some time, instead the application's window remains still and does not open in order for me to update the plugins. How can this issue be resolved?