Maschine can't run Diva VST

Options
Gloglee
Gloglee Member Posts: 14 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

I'm missing Diva in MAschine. I have no problemo loading it from my DAW. Hhmmmm....

Suggestions? Danks

Tagged:

Comments

• Gloglee
    Gloglee Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I have scanned the folders again. It appears there. But when I go to click on a program in Diva, it says Maschine can not load third party software.

I am able to load other SW not associated with NI

Any suggestions are helpful. Thanks.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

Are you still struggling with this ? Are you able to load Diva from this location ?

• .mox
    .mox Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Same here with my Moog VST/AU. No results in the list even after rescan. Same behavior with M1 MacBook Pro and Intel iMac. In Logic everything works fine.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Is it showing in your Maschine preferences, under Plug-Ins / Manager ? Can you post a screenshot of that ?

• .mox
    .mox Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hey Jeremy, thanks for your support. The problem was, that I had to install a wrapper, what wasn't necessary under logic or Moog Stand alone. Now with the installed Moog-Wrapper everything works fine on my Intel Mac. Haven't testet it yet under M1. It might no Problem, if it doesn't work there, because actual Maschine is not M1 native ready. I'm looking forward to the new version, perhaps with some new features.😊

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Thanks for the update. Maschine will run in Rosetta mode automatically on your M1 computer and should be able to load your Moog plug-in.