Guitar Combos

Starinthe
Starinthe Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

Hey there,

just received the Behringer UCG102 in order to plug in the guitar to the computer. Inside the package, I've found a CD room with drivers, manuals and Guitar Combos software.

I'm not able to complete the installation 'cause stuck on "Updating System Configuration, please wait...".

Launched the .exe as Administrator on Windows 10.

Somebody can help me, please? :(

Attached the screenshot.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Well I am sure the Interface itself is fine, but those Amp sims are outdated. There are plenty of free amp sims out the (GR6 lite available with Komplete Start for example), so I would recommend using plugins/apps that are a little more "Up-To-Date"

Answers

• Blindeddie

as you can see, those plugins are from 2008 and are not supported by NI anymore. I originally got them back in the day and tried installing them a few months ago and could not get them to work... one of them (not sure which one) actually crashed my computer and I had to do a system restore to get back up and running... you have been warned!!!

• Starinthe
    Starinthe Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

So, I can throw the device away? hihihi

However, thank you for prompt reply!

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

Well I am sure the Interface itself is fine, but those Amp sims are outdated. There are plenty of free amp sims out the (GR6 lite available with Komplete Start for example), so I would recommend using plugins/apps that are a little more "Up-To-Date"