Guitar Instrument Bundle

Jeffy G
Jeffy G Member Posts: 13 Member
edited June 2022 in Komplete General

I like the NI guitar instruments and believe they are the best. Komplete 13 came with a few but I would like to acquire the rest and the newest. Has there ever Benn a “Guitar Bundle”?

Tagged:

Comments

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Have never seen one...

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

This is where I think a change would be interesting. At one point I'd have been up for a guitar bundle, or an Abbey Road Drummers bundle. The problem I have with Komplete is it's too wide, too much stuff I don't have the aptitude for, nor anything in particular to use on.

Breaking into subgroups would certainly interest me, and I imagine there are others who don't want to spring £00s on Komplete upgrades, but might pay a slice of that for a slice of the bundle.

• Jeffy G

I agree that NI includes too much stuff in the Komplete levels. For example, I could upgrade to Komplete Ultimate to get 3 or 4 more guitar instruments and 1 more bass instrument, but all kinds of cinematic sounds and content I really wouldn’t use. It would be nice if you could create your own bundle, just pick the stuff you actually use, at a ‘bundle price’. UAD has something like this for their plugins. You can buy a 3, 4 or 6 pack - sometimes at 50% off - then pick your favs only.

• Jeffy G

Abbey Road Drummer Bundle at least provides hope that NI might have a guitar bundle in the future, but from their point-of-view, why offer a deal if those guitar instruments are selling well at full price? Even the Abbey Road Drummer bundle includes some stuff you might not need or want. It’s always part of the NI marketing strategy to include poor selling stuff in a bundle to get it moving. You figure older instruments, plugins and expansion packs could be sold for as little as $10. They’ve long paid for themselves, so any additional revenue is icing on the cake.