Help ableton does not show komplete kontrol m32 daw as a midi option

Wolfless24
Wolfless24 Member Posts: 11 Newcomer
edited June 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

I cant figure out how to iuse this keyboard and when i watched a tutorial they had the opition to select komplete kontrol m daw here

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Wolfless24
    Answer ✓

@JesterMgee i figured it out! kinda... I closed out of native acess and opened it. Apparently it was gltiched because it said controller editor was fully updated, but it also showed an update for it that kept failing to download and it said it was a demo. When i exited and openeing native acess it got rid of the update and said full acess. now it works.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

Appears drivers are not installed. Have you installed the Komplete Kontrol software, rebooted and checked by opening kk standalone the keyboard is detected by that?

• Wolfless24

Nothing happened when i ran komplete kontrol by itself

• Wolfless24

@JesterMgee there no reply button so ill just ping, nothing happened when i ran komplete kontrol by its own

• Wolfless24
    Answer ✓

@JesterMgee i figured it out! kinda... I closed out of native acess and opened it. Apparently it was gltiched because it said controller editor was fully updated, but it also showed an update for it that kept failing to download and it said it was a demo. When i exited and openeing native acess it got rid of the update and said full acess. now it works.

• Wolfless24
    edited June 2022

how do get plug in mode to work?

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

How do you mean? In KK, in a DAW. Should just work automatically