Kontakt Player 6 not showing in Native Access

Options
Ordinary_Mammal
Ordinary_Mammal Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

When clicking the link to download Kontakt Player 6, it gives you a field to type your email. This then sends you an email with this:

"Thank you very much for your interest in REAKTOR 6 PLAYER.

Here's how to download and install it:

1. DOWNLOAD/INSTALL NATIVE ACCESS

If you're new to Native Instruments, you first need to download/install Native Access via the link below:

Download NATIVE ACCESS

2. INSTALL REAKTOR 6 PLAYER

Once you've completed the Native Access installation and logged into Native Access, go to the 'Not Installed' section, where you'll find REAKTOR 6 PLAYER, ready to be installed.

Tip: Do you want free synths and sampled instruments? Download KOMPLETE START for free, including 2000 sounds and 6 GB of content."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Native Access, I have restarted multiple times, I have signed up for the email again and I upgraded my OS.

Kontakt Player will not show up as being ready to install.

I do have the orignal Kontakt and Kontakt 5 installed but I only need the 6 Player to use something else that I purchased that runs on it.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

To my knowledge this is a limitation of Native Access, if you have a full version of Kontakt installed then you won't get to see any players. Same applies to Reaktor and Guitar Rig.

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

To my knowledge this is a limitation of Native Access, if you have a full version of Kontakt installed then you won't get to see any players. Same applies to Reaktor and Guitar Rig.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

Also note that if a third party library says it needs the Kontakt Player (free version) it will run on your Full version as well.