VST3 File Support (for SuperFlyDSP Flying Auto Wah)

Reo.w
Reo.w Member Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

Hello what's going on peoples

If anyone can help me with this, it would be super appreciated..

i'm trying like a loco fiend to get this to VST plugin to work for me in Maschine. it is 64 bit. & i'm on a Windows 10 Pro laptop. i followed all the instructions.. Exported it in the VST3 folder (in Common Files).. and when i go back and log into Maschine to add it (in Preferences). it says that its already added. So then i do a scan to welcome it to my family of other VSTs.. But then after the scan, when i look on the Plugins drop down list.. Nada.. its not showing.. I feel like this Plugin was made for me.. Like we are brothers from another mother.. or soulmates .. Please help.. i really need this one... Lol (but serious)

PS: i did some research online, and found a number of old posts that indicated Maschine had not updated to be compatible with VST3 files.. is that true?? if so, is there a workaround to solve the problem

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

Maschine cannot load VST3 plugins other than NI ones, so far.

I do not have personal experience, but it is possible to use a wrapper plugin that is VST2 and allows to load VST3. People say, it works for Maschine.... Try to search this forum.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

Maschine cannot load VST3 plugins other than NI ones, so far.

I do not have personal experience, but it is possible to use a wrapper plugin that is VST2 and allows to load VST3. People say, it works for Maschine.... Try to search this forum.

• Reo.w
    Reo.w Member Posts: 4 Member

ok.. will do

Thanks for the feedback